INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS – GLOBAL CLASS
The dynamic of the development of international affairs has shown a remarkable pace. Hence, the need for International Relations graduates to work in the field is always high. BINUS UNIVERSITY wishes to contribute to the development of Indonesia through its competent and skillful International Relations graduates.
Catalog 2016 (PDF), Catalog 2017 (PDF), Catalog 2018 (PDF), Catalog 2019 (PDF), Catalog 2020 (PDF), Catalog 2021 (PDF)
To become a world class International Relations education and research institution focused on Asia Pacific that contributes to world peace and prosperity.
The mission of International Relations are:
- To educate students with the fundamental knowledge, understanding, skills, analytical tools, and practices of International Relations by providing an excellent teaching with a world class standard curriculum;
- To be part of a widely-recognised strategic cross sectors-networks of International Relations in order to serve Indonesia’s national interest in the global community;
- To conduct research with rigorous and cross-disciplinary approach towards the state of the art of International Relations studies underpinned by an outstanding research environment;
- To equip students with key diplomatic and negotiation skills in foreign languages to prepare them for future careers in a dynamic international environment.
The objectives of the program are:
- To provide students with a solid foundation of knowledge and understanding of International Relations theory and research skills that will be beneficial in analysing international affairs;
- To provide students with broader scope and depth of academics and horizon through shared knowledge, experience and connection to the global players in public, private and non-profit sectors;
- To prepare students with understanding of International Relations’ contemporary issues, information and communication skills, foreign languages capability, and basic skills of negotiation and diplomacy successfully employed into practices of International Relations
Partner International Relations Global Class
|No||University||Country||QS Ranking 2023|
|1||University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus||Malaysia||WUR 114|
|2||Mahidol University International College||Thailand||WUR 256|
|3||Thammasat University||Thailand||WUR 651-700|
|4||Waseda University||Japan||WUR 205|
|5||Ritsumeikan APU||Japan||WUR 801-1000|
|6||Sungkyunkwan University||S. Korea||WUR 99|
|7||Myongji University||S. Korea||AUR 351-400|
|8||National Sun Yat Sen University||Taiwan||WUR 428|
|9||Tamkang University||Taiwan||AUR 301-350|
|10||Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University||China||WUR 1001-1200|
|11||University Catholique de Lille||France||–|
|12||Fontys University||The Netherlands||–|
|13||Queen Mary University of London||UK||WUR 125|
- Diplomat with Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Negotiator in the international treaties acting on behalf of the state as well as multinational corporation.
- Analyst and/or local staff in accredited foreign embassies and international organizations in Indonesia.
- Government relations officer.
- Program analyst in Ministry of Defense.
- Program analyst in Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Program analyst or researchers in Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board.
- Analyst or researcher in university or research center or think-tank organization.
- Academic in university.
- Risk analyst in Multinational Corporations.
- A journalist in national and international news agency.
- Expert staff in parliament.
- Program analyst or planner in central and regional government.
- Program officer in non-governmental organizations.
Cara BelajarFull Time