Bina Nusantara Educational Philosophy is defined as below :
“Based on our belief in God, our passion for education, and our view of a bright future, Bina Nusantara University is committed to developing the nation and building a global community through education and technology.”
This commitment is reflected in the values of Bina Nusantara, which are Striving for Excellence, Perseverance, Integrity, Respect, Innovation, and Teamwork (SPIRIT). These values guide the actions and are the basis for achieving the main goals of Bina Nusantara University, which are:
- To enrich every academic community member through interdisciplinary approaches in the fields of education and learning, research and development, community service, and self-development for continuous learning.
- To create an academic culture that emphasizes scientific discoveries, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- To prioritize every academic community member as a stakeholder in applying a holistic approach in all aspects for the development of leaders with exemplary characteristics who are ready to build a better nation.
- To enable every academic community member to improve societal competence through community empowerment programs that improve the quality of life in building and serving the nation.
- To face national and global challenges by utilizing intellectual property, diversity, and national wisdom to improve and promote educational excellence.