“A World-class university
… In continuous pursuit of innovation and enterprise”
The mission of BINUS University is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by :
- Recognizing and rewarding the most creative and value-adding talents
- Providing a world-class teaching, learning and research experience that fosters excellence in scholarship, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Conducting professional services with an emphasis on application of knowledge to the society
- Creating outstanding leaders for global community
- Improving the quality of life of Indonesians and the international community
Based on our belief in God, our passion for education, and our view of a bright future, we are committed to developing the nation and to building a global community through education and technology.
This commitment is reflected in the values of Bina Nusantara, which become the guidance of our actions:
- Striving for excellence.
We continuously do our best to achieve high quality results in every aspect of our work.
We stay calm, focused, never give up, and quickly recover in overcoming challenges.
We are honest, transparent, sincere, and courageous in doing the right thing.
We Care for others; we value differences and contributions from every individual
We encourage creative, breakthrough, and sustainable ideas to continuously improve processes in order to achieve better results.
We believe in the importance of collaborative, effective, and trustful working relationships as one team.
BINUS University is committed to providing a world class education with international learning experience that makes positive contributions to the global community
Quality Objectives 2018
- Two out of every three graduates become entrepreneurs or work at global organizations within six months upon graduation.
- All active students gain international experience.
- Achieving World Class University Rating
- All Faculty Members have International Publication Papers.
- 500 Intellectual Property Rights are legally registered.
- The Academic Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
- The Stakeholder Satisfaction Index reaches 85%.
Last updated :