The International Business Management Program is designed to prepare students to face the changing and dynamic environment in the global business world. Creating an individual who understands the complexities of conducting business on an international scale that is high in demand. The curriculum is designed with a combination of the mastery in conceptualized theory and real business experience in the global business, so the graduates will be ready to compete either in the real business world, to become an entrepreneur and to continue for the higher study.
To be an internationally recognized business school in the continuous pursuit of innovation in education.
We are committed to implement innovative mindset in business education and research to develop professionals who can meet the challenges of industries and society.
By the completion of our program:
- Management Concept Each student should be able to comprehend business and management concept.
- Creative Thinking and Entrepreneurial Skills Each student should be able to work innovatively by applying their adept thinking, entrepreneurial, and ICT skills.
- Global Mindset Each student should be able to perform global mindset in exercising business concept.
- Ethics Each student should be able to apply ethical and professional values.
|Awarding Institution||:||Bina Nusantara University|
|School||:||Binus Business School Undergraduate|
|Class||:||Reguler, Global Class ( Paralel per batch)|
|Degree||:||Bachelor of Economic (Sarjana Ekonomi/SE)|
|Accreditation||:||A (BAN PT), AACSB (International Accreditation for Business School)|
|Languages of Instruction||:||Indonesia and English|
|Study Scheme||:||Full Time|
|Entry Requirement||:||High school with any major|
|Study Duration||:||3.5 – 4 years|
|Type of emester||:||7 – 8 semesters|
A wide range of career opportunities in the different industries is introduced in which students will be prepared throughout the four years of study. The integrated curriculum is designed and developed to support students in building on their knowledge and practical skills as well as engaging with the industry. Options of career opportunities upon graduating from International Business are:
The program offers you a professional career path in an international company and global market to put you in a high demand career or business as:
- International Business Analyst
- International Market Research
- International Business Development
- International Business Planning
- International Business Relations
- International Business Services
- International Business Credit Analyst
- Government International Development
- Derivatives Trader
- Consultant for Finance and Trade
- Export Officer
- Advisory and Partner Executive
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- International Licensing / Franchising Manager
- Foreign Exchange Officer
- Joint venture Project Manager
- Global Risk Management Solutions Analyst
- International Policy Consultant
- Import Export Coordinator
- Multinational Company Manager