Industrial Engineering (@Semarang)
Industrial Engineering undergraduate program BINUS at Semarang Campus provides an updated Industrial & system engineering knowledge and skills. Through this program, student engages in the study of how to describe, evaluate, design, modify, control, and improve the performance of integrated systems. The program emphasizes the application of engineering fundamentals with a balanced treatment of theory, design, and experience. The curriculum provides the blend of fundamental topics in mathematics, physical and engineering sciences knowledge with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design. Students will also learn the topics of computer applications, management and social sciences, such as programming, data analysis, financial management, human resources management, economy, cost accounting, and industrial psychology. The program has been BAN-PT accredited since 2022.
The main focus of the program is optimizing the performance of systems in an effective, efficient, and productive way within the framework of the industrial digital transformation. The object designed is not only the tangible objects such as products or building, but also an integrated system consisting of people, machines, materials, energy, information system and how the implementation in industry 4.0 era. Industrial Engineering department allows flexibility to its students to study certain topics in breadth and depth by offering one tracks in in Semarang Campus: Industrial Digital Transformation and three tracks in Jakarta Campus: Supply Chain Engineering, Service Systems Engineering, and Manufacturing Systems.
Prospective career :
Industrial engineers are employed in BUMN, BUMS, academic sector, private company in manufacturing, supply chain and service industries. The type of works industrial engineers are doing are but not limited to:
- Service Industry: Client Management, Commercial Banking and Real Estate, Health Systems, and Human Resource Consulting, Operation Management, Procurement Management, Human & Resource management
- Business and Management: Business Strategy, Product Analayst, Management Analysis, Project Management, and Business Development, Product Design, Human & Resource management
- Information Technology: Telecommunication, UI & UX, product manager, product quality and assurance.
- Manufacturing Industry: Inventory Management, Logistics, Operation Management, Production Management, and Warehousing, Safety Management, Procurement Management
- Research and Development: Data Analysis, Environmental Protection and Preservation, and Human Factors Engineering.
- Education: Teaching and Research, consulting.
Cara Belajar :
Full onsite (https://goo.gl/maps/7gr2BhSnHvJkrK6M9)