Law is one of the most apparent pillar of a cultured and civilized society. Therefore, apart from abiding the law, to understand law is a must. This is why Bina Nusantara University chooses to open a program in law. Business Law is selected as the main study for the program. It is expected that the program would create graduates that are technically competent in practicing principles of Business Law in its utmost integrity. Integrity in education is one of the highest value.
By 2020, Business Law Program, Bina Nusantara University becomes a leading business law study program (center) with global competencies based on information and communication technology.
The mission of Business Law Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students with fundamental knowledge, skill, and professionalism in the areas of business law based on ICT by providing them with excellent courses and internships in dealing with global challenges.
- Contributing in enhancing both legal theories as well as legal practices, especially in the research areas of business law based on ICT.
- Providing legal professional services to meet the needs of business communities benefitting the “Nusantara” society-at-large.
- Creating outstanding potential leaders by taking advantage of any opportunities to broaden their perspectives in applying the legal theories and practices.
- Taking a part in the efforts to improve the quality of life of Indonesians through international collaborative partnership with various institutions.
The objectives of the program are:
- To provide students which solid foundation of law knowledge from fundamental principles to applied skills and abilities they will need in law and information technology practice.
- To prepare students with necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in law industries carrier.
- To prepare students with strong foundation on law and ethics they will need in business area.
In-house Lawyer, Advokat (Litigasi dan Non-Litigasi), Konsultan Hak Kekayaan Intelektual, Konsultan Pasar, Kurator, Mediator, Hakim, Jaksa, Notaris