Business Creation Program is designed in particular to shape future creative and innovative entrepreneurs. The curriculum is designed with a balance of theory and practice, so the graduates will be able to start a new business in the third year. Most of the courses are delivered by successful entrepreneurs and experienced venture capital expert. Students will meet and hear from entrepreneurs who have created successful ventures. Some of these entrepreneurs will be willing to offer ongoing support and advice. Students will also meet other potential entrepreneurs like themselves with whom they can share ideas. Catalog 2014 (PDF), Catalog 2015 (PDF), Catalog 2016 (PDF), Catalog 2017 (PDF), Catalog 2018 (PDF), Catalog 2019 (PDF), Catalog 2020 (PDF), Catalog 2021 (PDF)
By the completion of our program
- Management Concept Each student should be able to comprehend business and management concept.
- Creative Thinking and Entrepreneurial Skills Each student should be able to work innovatively by applying their adept thinking, entrepreneurial, and ICT skills.
- Global Mindset Each student should be able to perform global mindset in exercising business concept.
- Ethics Each student should be able to apply ethical and professional values.
There are many fields of career for graduates, including but not limited to:
- Business Developer
- Business Planner
- Small Business Consultant