BINUS UNIVERSITY strives to equip our students with a Global Mindset in order to engage, collaborate, and compete in an increasingly globalized world. BINUS Global Class for International Business Management program is a study program that focuses on developing the intellectual and professional skills that students require to compete in business in the 21st Century. Studies areas of IBM include: export/import, business strategy, international marketing, and human resource management. BINUS Global Class also offers the uniqueness of compulsory study abroad for one semester and international internship opportunities.
To be an internationally recognized business school in the continuous pursuit of innovation in education.
We are committed to implement innovative mindset in business education and research to develop professionals who can meet the challenges of industries and society. Learning Goals By the completion of our program:
- Management Concept = Each student should be able to comprehend business and management concepts.
- Creative Thinking and Entrepreneurial Skills = Each student should be able to work innovatively by applying their adept thinking, entrepreneurial, and ICT skills.
- Global Mindset = Each student should be able to perform global mindset in exercising business concepts.
- Ethics = Each student should be able to apply ethical and professional values.
Partners International Business Management – Global Class
|No||University*||Country||QS Ranking / Certification|
|1||Saxion University of Applied Science||Netherlands||–|
|2||Rotterdam Business School||Netherlands||–|
|3||University of Twente||Netherlands||WUR 189|
|4||Kozminski University||Poland||AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA|
|5||FHS St. Gallen – University of Applied Science||Swiss||–|
|6||Burgundy School of Business||France||AACSB, EQUIS|
|7||Coventry University||United Kingdom||WUR 601-650, EFMD|
|8||Universiti Malaya||Malaysia||WUR 65, AACSB|
|9||University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus||Malaysia||WUR 103, EQUIS|
|10||Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University||China||WUR 1001-1200, AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA|
|11||National Sun Yat-Sen University||Taiwan||WUR 255|
|12||Mahidol University||Thailand||WUR 255|
|13||Ritsumeikan – Asia Pacific University||Japan||AUR 301-350, AACSB|
|14||Sungkyunkwan University||South Korea||WUR 97, AACSB|
|15||Hanyang University||South Korea||WUR 156, AACSB|
|16||University of Johannesburg||South Africa||WUR 434|
|17||Appalachian State University||America||AACSB, ABET|
* Partner University list will be updated regularly
** Acceptance to partner university will be decided by the partner university
The program offers you a professional career path in an international company and global market to put you in a high demand career or business as:
- International Business Analyst
- International Market Research
- International Business Development
- International Business Planning
- International Business Relations
- International Business Services
- International Business Credit Analyst
- Government International Development
- Derivatives Trader
- Consultant for Finance and Trade
- Export Officer
- Advisory and Partner Executive
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- International Licensing / Franchising Manager
- Foreign Exchange Officer
- Joint venture Project Manager
- Global Risk Management Solutions Analyst
- International Policy Consultant
- Import Export Coordinator
- Multinational Company Manager