The Finance (International Program) provides its students with unerring knowledge and practical skills of Accounting within international and national contexts. The program is the first in Indonesia to adopt the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in all Financial Accounting teaching materials. The program is also the first and the only program of Accounting in Indonesia that has been granted the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) EPAS.
Program design, delivery and outputs of the program have been assessed and formally accredited to meet the EFMD EPAS international standards.
The program aims to develop both the professional and soft skills of the students. Teaching delivery within the program integrates teaching methods that build effective personal, social and ethical professional conduct. Team building within and across disciplines is a unique feature in BINUS UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL.
The program accommodated the need to develop teamwork and ICT (Information and Communication Technology) skills through courses embracing an innovative pedagogy approach. The approach is developed in check with the international lecturer community approach. Courses adopting the approach are, for example, Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting Courses.
The Finance (International Program) provides a unique study program to train students to become professionals in the accounting and finance areas. This program allows students to study the knowledge and practical skills of accounting and finance within international and national contexts. Equipped with ICT (Information and Communication Technology) skills, this program embraces an innovative pedagogical approach that combines theories with real-life application.
In designing its curriculum, this program takes into account input(s) from important stakeholders, namely: the industry, national and international professional organizations, global professional trends, rules from the Indonesian Directorate of Higher Education (DIKTI) and guidance given by BINUS UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL.
This program offers various degree choices to students:
1. Single degree: Sarjana Ekonomi (BINUS). Students who opt for this degree must choose one out of five enrichment tracks provided, i.e. study abroad (one semester abroad is mandatory), internship, entrepreneurship, community development, and research.
2. Dual bachelor’s degrees in cooperation with overseas partner universities: Sarjana Ekonomi (BINUS) & Bachelor of Commerce or Sarjana Ekonomi (BINUS) & Bachelor of Arts
3. Master tracks: Sarjana Ekonomi (BINUS) & Master of Commerce from partner universities
We ensure our graduates are prepared to join the industries with technical as well as soft skills. A wide range of prospective careers are open for graduates of this program, such as auditors, consultants, analysts, bankers, and entrepreneurs.
Course catalogue for the year 2020 can be accessed here
- Management accountants/Cost accountants
- Management and Accounting consultants
- Tax planners/Tax accountants
- Financial analysts
- Risk analysts/Credit controllers