The Global Business Marketing program prepares students to succeed in fast-paced marketing environments. Students learn about the latest and emerging trends in marketing practice and shape their soft-skills which enable them to conquest global competition. This program has three values to be conveyed to students, i.e. dynamic (how to quick-response to the dynamic market trends), creative (how to design and execute creative marketing strategy and programs), and digitalized (how to apply digital concept in marketing activities in this technology era).
The 3+1 program extends outside the classroom to include real-world, hands-on, and global experiences, where students are encouraged and supported to pursue marketing internships and study abroad opportunities, which further prepare students for a career in marketing.
Global Business Marketing equips students with up to date knowledge, marketing practices and soft-skills which enable them to survive and expand their capacities, in order to face global competitive market.
By the completion of our program
- Management Concept Each student should be able to comprehend business and management concept.
- Creative Thinking and Entrepreneurial Skills Each student should be able to work innovatively by applying their adept thinking, entrepreneurial, and ICT skills.
- Global Mindset Each student should be able to perform global mindset in exercising business concept.
- Ethics Each student should be able to apply ethical and professional values.
- Global Marketing Manager
- Global Brand Manager/Strategist
- Digital Marketer
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Global Advertising and Promotion Manager
- Product Strategist
- Global Marketing Researcher/Consultant
- Key Account Manager/Sales Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Marketing Communication
- Global Retail Marketer
- Global Not-for-Profit Marketer