Visual Communication Design – Animation
In this specialization, students are equipped with the knowledge and skills to solve the problem relating to creativity, aesthetics visual arts, technology and business model to support the 3D computer graphic industry. Students are equipped with the knowledge and skills of up-to-date development of 3D animation computer graphic technology to answer the requirement of the creative industry both national and international.
Catalog 2013 (PDF), Catalog 2014 (PDF), Catalog 2015 (PDF), Catalog 2016 (PDF),
Catalog 2017 (PDF), Catalog 2018 (PDF),Catalog 2019 (PDF)
A world-class Visual Communication Design Department, delivering world class designers with distinctive local values and information technology capabilities.
The mission of Visual Communication Design Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating visual communicators who highly exemplify the creative spirit and a commitment to professional attitudes in the fields of new media, animation and creative advertising.
- Preparing students for strategic positions in service industries with a strong sense of ethics and entrepreneurship and who can make a contribution to society.
- Improving the quality of life of Indonesians and the international community through good design.
- Recognizing and rewarding the most creative and value-adding talents.
- Designing creative products and conducting professional services in visual communication design with an emphasis on application of knowledge to the society.
The objectives of the program are:
- To provide students with the principal know-how of creative visual communication, it's historical and cultural significance, and its core technology. Together these areas of study will establish in each student a solid ground for well-informed practice or further study.
- To produce graduates who are capable of producing animation portfolios that vividly demonstrate workmanship, creativity, conceptual insights, and attitudes of a professional design standard.
- Broadcast Television
- Film Production
- Games Industries
- Animation Studio
- Production House
- 3D Motion Artist (Animator/Motion Graphic)
- 3D Visualizer Artist (Modeller/Layout/Shading,Lighting & Rendering)
- Visual FX Artist (Compositor/Rotoscoping/Particle)
- Storyboard artist
- Character Design Artist
- Animation Produser