Teuku Muda Nanta
Executive General Manager at PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk., Banten Province, Indonesia
4 years 10 months
Executive Vice President
April 2015 – Present
Executive General Manager
July 2014 – March 2015 (9 months),
Medan area, North Sumatera, Indonesia
- I am responsible to accomplish three main programs of CEO Telkom Group: Telkomsel double digit growth; IDN 2015 (15 million True Broadband Access); The King of Digital.
- I manage the business activities and operation for these following segments:
- Telkomsel (mobile) Enterprise, Business and Consumer (Home and Personal).
- I operate and maintain the all layer infrastructures (network, access and wireless broadband).
- I manage the development of human capital, cash collection and financial indicators.
- I am coordinating with regional and local communities (government, military, banking, university and other stakeholders).
Deputy Executive General Manager
January 2014 – June 2014 (6 months), Jakarta
- Responsible to manage Access Network End 2 End (Planning and Development, Operation, Performance Evaluation and Partnership) in order to support Telkom Group Territory and Area Unit to accomplish the service fulfillment and assurance process to the End customer.
- Responsible for Telkom satellite Planning and Operation.
- Responsible for Telkom Data Center and CME (Civil Mechanical Engineering) in terms of Planning, operation and Maintenance.
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom)
General Manager Network West Division
February 2013 – December 2013 (11 months), Jakarta
- I am responsible as the integrator from Territory Division (West Telkom Division) and Functional Division (Broadband Division, Network of Broadband Division, Wireless Broadband Division and IS Center Division).
- I am also internalizing the policy from Network and IT Solution Directorate to be implemented in all Witel of West Telkom Division.
- I manage the distributed Capex especially Access Network to all Witel of West Telkom Division.
- I control and evaluate the operation and maintenance performance of All Network layer (Access, Infrastructure and Wireless broadband).
GM Access Division Regional 2 Jabodetabek
May 2010 – January 2013 (2 years 9 months), Jakarta
- Operate and maintain the access Network ( Copper, Fiber optic and Active Equipment such as GPON OLT, MSAN and DSLAM.
- Fulfill the provisioning of pots, broadband Internet and IPTV as well as assurance process of all those products.
- Execute the migration of customers from legacy network (TDM and copper based) to NGN network (soft switch-MSAN & FTTx).
- Carry out the implementation of FTTx both for new deployment and access network modernization.
PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, tbk.
AVP Program Management & Network Integration
April 2007 – April 2010 (3 years 1 month)
- Mainly supervise the implementation of programs and projects based on Master Plan for Infrastructure & Service Planning in order to fulfill the target of implementation timely, with defined quality and right quantity.
- Coordinating and integrating the programs and projects to support the successful implementation.
- Handling the risk management analysis and organization performance evaluation.
- Manage the investment in terms of budget, programs and deployment progress.
PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk.
AVP. Infrastructure Planning
February 2007 – April 2007 (3 months)
- I am responsible for ensuring the implementation and integration of defined infrastructure and service planning in entire company wide (nationwide of Indonesia). I am evaluating and analyzing the risk profile and risk mitigation related to technology and infrastructure within Telkom Indonesia.
- Furthermore, I manage the capital expenditure for nation wide infrastructure and service deployment including evaluation of CAPEX proposal, creating purchase requisition and the actual achievement of CAPEX periodically.
- I report to Vice President Infrastructure & Service Planning, sometimes directly to Director of Network and Solution.
PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TELKOM)
AVP Dealer Management
December 2006 – February 2007 (3 months)
- Manages the authorized dealer of TELKOM Flexi for nationwide including the card and voucher distribution, inventory/stock of card and voucher, buying transaction, territory management, dealer gathering, dealer/outlet promotion, dealer performance evaluation.
- Manages RKAP budget for managing dealer firmly.
- RMIT University – Master of Engineering, Systems Engineering · (1996 – 1998)
- Institut Teknologi Telkom – Engineer’s Degree, Industrial Engineering · (1992 – 1996)
- SMANSA MEDAN – High school, General Studies · (1988 – 1991)