International Thematic Camp 2017
International Thematic Camp 2017 @School of Information Systems
BINUS University are proudly presents “International Thematic Camp @SIS 2017, BINUS University, Indonesia”. This program will be held on 17-21 July 2017
Themes & Topics
International Thematic Camp @SIS is 4 days course based on Project. All through the project, students are expected not only to make a plan but also make a design and solution and a fieldwork with the themes of e-tourism, community development, services, mobility, welfare and user experience, innovation, education system, & others.
At this time the number of participants around 40 participants.
The participants must responsible with their roundtrip airfare ticket
- The summer school will begin on Tuesday, 18 Juland close with an exciting one-day presentation on Friday, 21 Jul. There will be a mix of lectures and hands-on work, with presentations in the morning, followed by practical development sessions in the afternoon.
- Students are requested to bring a laptop to engage in the interactive portions of the school.
International and National Students will be accomodated at BINUS Square. All lectures and practical sessions will be held on BINUS University Campus. This year we can offer a fantastic deal with the registration fee including tuition, accomodation and all meals, tea and coffee during the breaks
The registration fee includes tuition, accommodation and all meals, tea and coffee during the breaks.
Upon acceptance to ITC @SIS , participants will receive an email detailing the payment procedure.
Please note that registration happens in two phases:
- Early-bird registration is open now and will close on 15 May 2017.
- The second registration phase will open in May and close as soon as the summer school is full.
We will select participants based on their CV and 1-page motivation statement (see below for details). Participants will be notified of their acceptance either within two week of the early-bird deadline, or once the summer school is full. After the early-bird deadline we will assign slots on a first-come, first-served basis.
Early-bird registration is now open!
|International Students*||National Participant*||BINUS Participant|
|185 USD||Rp 1.500.000||Rp 500.000|
*The registration fee for International students and national participant (Non BINUS) includes accommodation at BINUS Square.
To register for the ITC @ SIS please complete the below form. You will need to provide the following additional material:
- 1-page CV(as PDF uploaded to dropbox or other public URL)
- 1-page motivation statement(again a PDF uploaded to a public URL)
The summer school is primarily intended for undergraduate students, but we also welcome advanced master students to register.
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/w1AZfE
For any further questions regarding the content of the ITC @SIS, please contact the ITC@SIS team.
For any administrative questions, please contact Ms. Cadelina Cassandra
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Jl KH Syahdan No 9, Kemanggisan, Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
- Room: School of Information Systems