Limitation of Liability
- Subject to clause 7.3, the liability of King’s and the Delivery Partner to the Student with respect to the provision of the Course, the cancellation, postponement, or amendment or the Course, any negligence, any breach of the Booking Agreement, or arising in any other way out of the subject-matter of these Booking Terms and Conditions, shall not extend to any indirect losses or damages, or to any loss of profits, loss of contracts or opportunity, whether direct or indirect.
- In any event, subject to clause 7.3, the liability of the Delivery Partner to the Student with respect to the provision of the Course, the cancellation, postponement, or amendment or the Course, any negligence, any breach of the Booking Contract, or arising in any other way out of the subject-matter of these Booking Terms and Conditions is limited to the amount of Course Fees received from or on behalf of the Student in respect of the Course.
- Nothing in this Agreement will operate to limit or exclude the liability of King’s or Delivery Partner for death or personal injury arising from King’s negligence, fraud or any other liability that, by law, cannot be limited or excluded.
- King’s, the Delivery Partner or Host Institution accepts no liability for loss or damage to the Student’s property and shall not provide any insurance cover whatsoever to the Student.
- Views expressed by course faculty members are their own. King’s does not accept any liability for advice given or views expressed by course faculty members or in any notes or documentation provided to Students.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all courses are taught in English. King’s and the Delivery Partner do not accept any liability for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by or on behalf of the Student in connection with the Student’s lack of English language knowledge.
- The warranties and undertakings given by King’s in these terms and conditions are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, given in lieu of all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, including any relating to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular or any purpose, or the ability to achieve any particular result.