Here are some examples of common “jobs to be done” in various industries and contexts:
- Transportation: Getting from one location to another quickly, safely, and conveniently.
- Education: Acquiring knowledge and skills to advance in one’s career or personal development.
- Healthcare: Diagnosing and treating illnesses or injuries, promoting overall wellness and maintaining good health.
- Banking: Managing finances, including saving, investing, and accessing financial services.
- Food and Beverage: Satisfying hunger, providing nourishment, and enjoying a dining experience.
- Entertainment: Providing enjoyment, relaxation, and escapism through various forms of media, such as movies, music, and games.
- Home improvement: Enhancing and maintaining the appearance, functionality, and comfort of living spaces.
- Personal care: Maintaining personal hygiene, grooming, and appearance.
- Communication: Connecting with others through various means, such as phone calls, messaging, and social media.
- Shopping: Finding and purchasing desired products or services, both online and offline.
These are just a few examples, and the specific jobs to be done can vary depending on the industry, target audience, and individual needs and preferences.
Published at :