Manager End of Line Mercedez Benz
- Jul 2000 – Oct 2008 : Mechanical Engineering in Car, Motorcycle & Train Diplom Technischen Universität Berlin (Dipl. Ing).
- Apr 1997 – Jul 2000 : Mechanical Engineering in Traffic / Transport System Vordiplom Technischen Universität Berlin (Kand. Ing).
- Apr 1996 – Mar 1997 : Study Preparation Course Technischen Universität Berlin.
- Jul 1992 – Jun 1995 : Senior High School Graduate, SMA Bunda Hati Kudus, Jakarta.
- Jul 1989 – Jun 1992 : Junior High School Graduate, SMP Bunda Hati Kudus, Jakarta.
- Jul 1983 – Jun 1989 : Primary School Graduate, SD Bunda Hati Kudus, Jakarta.
- Languages: German (fluent), English (good), Indonesian (mother language).
- Computer skills: SAP, MS-Office, Page Maker, Lotus Notes.
- CAD: AutoCAD, Unigraphics.
- FEM: LSDyna, Ansys.
- Simulation: Madymo, Matlab.
- Programming: Pascal.
- General: Hardware mounting & repair.
- Active in Germany Student Indonesia Organization (KMKI), as well in Regional and National (Europa).
- Used to hold position as National Treasurer (2003) & National Chairman (2004).
April 2016 – Present
PT Mercedes Benz Indonesia, Automotive Fabrication.
Change and Launch Management
Contact Person: Tim Grieger (Technical Director)
- To lead and coordinate of implementation for all changes activity & Prototype Production in Indonesia.
- Communication-Hub in term of Engineering between Indonesia to Germany – Brazil – India
- Training Coordinator for all Department under MBIna Commercial vehicle.
- Mercedes Contact Person for supporting dual Vocational training with DIHK, Ministry of Industry, and ministry of Economy.
- MBIna Commercial vehicle new Blue Collar hiring Coordinator.
- MBIna Commercial vehicle Civil Work Coordinator.
- Testing Line & Rectification Production Lead.
- Technical Background and Documentation for all new Modell & Prototype.
- DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949/IATF 16949, ISO 14001.
- Actively working together with Ministry of Industrial, Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Manpower, Ekonid/AHK (Auslandshandelskammern) and Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Vocational Training.
- Actively working together with Multi international College from Germany, Brazil, and India.
- 2 unit Truck Prototype done in 2016
- 3 Bus big alteration done in 2017
- As a Start Member of Vocational Training in Indonesia, that adapt German Vocational Training
January 11 – March 2016
PT Mercedes Benz Indonesia, Automotive Fabrication
Manager of Section S-, ML-, GL-Class Production-Line
Contact Person: Frank Haegele (Technical Director)
- To lead and coordinate:
- Layout and Station List.
- Working Instruction.
- Parts and Consumption Material.
- Equipment’s and Tools.
- Man power availability and standard hours for the Assembly Production Process.
- Preparing & insure that all points above all be done, that we can achieve the predefined number of production.
- Deep technical knowledge about Automotive Industrial Process.
- DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Manage over 15 new Project in less than 5 Year (finished with a good result) & Plenty Contribution in Quality Increase in Our Production in this Year.
- 15% less worker for the same Production Target (lean Manufacturing).
- Saving Rp.500.000.000,- Consumption Material & Tools buying with the same Production scale.
- Years most & best Kaizen/Continuous Improvement between all Department.
October 09 – December 2010
PT Technischer & Allgemeiner Lieferant (PT TAL), Supplier Lubricant-Chemical-Bearing
Contact Person: Mr. Sulung (Director)
- Accounting and Cash Flow Supervisor.
- Commodities Stock Supervisor.
- Technical Advisor.
- Support Sales in find new Customer.
- Maintained Relationship with old Customer.
- Marketing Administration/Strategy.
- Deep technical knowledge about Oil, Chemical & Bearing/Spare Part in Automotive and Industry requirements.
- Tactics & Administrative in whole Company management.
- Increase Turnover in about 5%
December 08 – September 09
PT Mitra Niaga Metrindo (Jakarta – Banjarmasin – Surabaya), Coal Mining & Trading
Contact Person: Mr. Aryo Prawira (Director)
- Cash Flow of the Branch Office in Banjarmasin.
- Controlling the activity and expenditure in Coal Mine.
- Finance balance for each finished project & annual Balance
- Finding new customer.
- Maintain good Personal relationship of old customer.
- Administration & marketing strategy.
- Wide view about Coal mining business in Indonesia.
- Deep acquaintance about work & business world Indonesia.
- Increase monthly Production about 25%.
- Increase cash flow effectiveness, that Support Production Raising.
July 2008 – September 2008
Siemens AG (Berlin, Germany), Energy Sector
Assistant Manager in Middle Management department
Contact Person: Mr. Christoph (Manager Middle Management)
- As a specific division for mediator management between sale, customer, factory (production) and accounting.
- Make all of project Full-SAP process.
- Help train the mediator management division people in order to be able to apply SAP optimally.
- Broad description about the world energy sector.
- Technique and tactic from Marketing Siemens Gasturbin.
- Creating a large PowerPoint program for all Siemens Gasturbin Products and its Parts, that becomes a basic reference for all Siemens sales (both Gasturbin sector and out of that sector)
August 1999 – March 2007
Areva Energietechnik GmbH (Berlin, Germany), Energy Supply/Power Plant
Accounting – Accounting Manager – Controlling
Contact Person: Silvia Von Bastian (Kaufmanische Manager), Walter Knierriem (PPA)
- Synchronization between bill, goods acceptance, supplier’s distributor quality and responsibility.
- Assure payment on time especially for bill with Skonto (time-discount).
- Lead the training for all new employees in the finance department.
- Head of accounting department.
- Monitoring the firm effectiveness from both finance and project.
- Make a report & input opinion for better Firm effectiveness direct to PPA of Areva Energietechnik GmbH.
- Very deep knowledge about firm accounting and controlling.
- Very qualified and master SAP & Microsoft Office program.
- Revenue upgrading from Skonto (only from Areva Energietechnik GmbH, the sub-firm of Areva T&D) from 50,000 Euro/year 2000 to 250,000 Euro/year 2006.
- Effectiveness workforce in accounting department (downgrading number of employees year 1999-2007 at 25 percent accompanied with the growth of the firm turnover at 100 percent (with 25 percent fewer employees being able to solve the 2 times more work).
February 1999 – April 1999
Adam Opel AG (Russelsheim, Germany), Automobile Industry
Student Working Practice
- Working practice in the workshop part (milling, drilling, CNF).
- Assembling rear Axle & Press Board & ABS.
- Controlling welding board with robot.
- Uniting auto spare part (chassis with carroserie along with interior) measurement body (prototype).
- Experimenting aluminum material in prototype and the machine working effectiveness for the next car generation.
- Most of operational performance in manufacturing
- OPEL Automobile Producing System fulfilling Europe Industrial Standard.
July 1998 – August 1998
Volkswagen AG (Wolfsburg, Germany), Automobile Industry
Student Summer Work
- Working and cooperating in finishing the problems in the department of CKD (Complete Knock Down).
- How to supplying, packaging and delivery the part of Complete Knock Down for all branches of VW in the world where its country necessitates Complete Knock Down system in importing automobile.
- Efforts to make efficiency of performance in the part of Complete Knock down.
- Engaging in creating the more effective packaging system for kotflugel (Mudguard) smaller and more numerous content with the same safety.
Last updated :