Linda Kusumaning Wedari, S.E., M.Si., Ph.D., Ak., CA., CLI., CSRA
Currently, she is appointed as Subject Content Coordinator (SCC) for Accounting Technology Program. She is a senior researcher and associate professor at Bina Nusantara University. She was awarded Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Award (SUPRA), a full scholarship for pursuing PhD by research program. Her current research looks at the impact of sustainability report on companies’ performance and financial report quality. She wrote her PhD on the carbon emissions as environmental performance and their association with financial and social performance at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia. Prior to completing her PhD, she received her Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Sebelas Maret University and Master’s Degree in Accounting from Gadjah Mada University in Indonesia. As a senior lecturer, Dr. Linda has been teaching and doing research since 1999. She is also licensed CA (Certified Accounting), CLI (Indonesian Liquidator), and CSRS (Certified Sustainability Reporting Specialist).
Auditing, financial accounting, sustainability reporting
Introduction to Accounting, Financial Audit, Intermediate Accounting I, Accounting Theory, Management Accounting (Tutor in Swinburne University of Technology), Financial Management (Tutor in Swinburne University of Technology)
2021 Doctor of Philosophy (PhD in Accounting) from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
2004 Magister of Science in Accounting (M.Si) from Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
1999 Bachelor of Accounting, Faculty of Economic – Sebelas Maret University, Surakarta, Indonesia
2021 CSRS (Certified Sustainability Reporting Assurer)-NCSR, Indonesia
2021 CLI (Certified Liquidator Indonesia)-PPLI, Indonesia
2013 CA (Certified Accountant), IAI, Indonesia
August 2021 – now Bina Nusantara University, Bekasi
2013 – July 2021 Atmajaya Catholic University of Indonesia, Jakarta
1999 – 2008 Soegijapranata Catholic University, Semarang
- Santosa, A. F., & Wedari, L. K. (2007). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kecenderungan Penerimaan Opini Audit Going Concern. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Auditing Indonesia, 11(2), 141-158.
- Shella, S., & Wedari, L. K. (2016). Intellectual capital dan intellectual capital disclosure terhadap market performance pada perusahaan publik indeks LQ-45. Jurnal Akuntansi & Auditing Indonesia, 20(1), 27-36. doi:10.20885/jaai.vol20.iss1.art3
- Wedari, L. K. (2016). Aktivitas Komite Audit, Kepemilikan Institusional dan Biaya Audit. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan, 17(1). doi:10.9744/jak.17.1.28-40
- Wedari, L. K., Jubb, C., & Moradi‐Motlagh, A. (2021). Corporate climate‐related voluntary disclosures: Does potential greenwash exist among Australian high emitters reports? Business Strategy and the Environment, 10.1002/bse.2836. doi:10.1002/bse.2836
- Wedari, L. K., & Oktorina, M. (2017). Does IFRS Have Impact on Earning’s Quality and Audit Fee? Jurnal Akuntansi Multiparadigma, 10.18202/jamal.2017.08.7063. doi:10.18202/jamal.2017.08.7063
- Wedari, Linda Kusumaning. Analisis Pengaruh Proporsi Dewan Komisaris dan Keberadaan Komite Audit terhadap Aktivitas Manajamen Laba. Prosiding. Simposium Nasional Akuntansi VII, Denpasar-Bali. 2004.