After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to interpret the entity's financial statements by applying accounting principles to transactions in accordance with the IFRS converged Financial Accounting Standards and the prevailing ETAP financial accounting standards;
- Able to analyze performance reporting according to accounting principles as the basis for planning, controlling and decision-making by entity management to increase the effectiveness of organizational performance;
- Able to carry out the audit process and use of accounting information systems for auditing financial statements according to Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Able to apply tax obligations for the Monthly Taxes and Annual Taxes in accordance with the tax regulations in Indonesia;
- Able to apply technology-based financial reports and audits for decision making;
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE