BINUS GRADUATE PROGRAM
IntroductionIt is expected that the graduates of Information Technology Study Program have competency as a leader with vision and future insight, able to design and apply information technology that will improve work performance of organization. It emphasizes on following aspects:
- Advise Able to provide an input about products, services, strategy and structure organization, particularly regarding to technical competency of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Value/Assess Doing research on products, copy rights, facilities and human resource in context of organization business and the possibility of new potential business.
- Vision Building a vision about possible technology and its impact to organization business area, and how to use the benefit with its changes.
- Communicate Communicating organization’s vision to the staff in supporting the change and increasing organization’s profit.
- Manage Managing the development and operational of ICT division to support utilization of technology for organization and preparing the expert to new technology.
- Innovate Get involved into research and product development directly, especially for creative process and its utility evaluation.
Last updated :