ENTRY REQUIREMENTS BINUS INTERNATIONAL
ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
|Major||High School Diploma*||General Requirements||Entrance Test|
|International Accounting & Finance||All Majors of SMA, SMK||
|Communications||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|Computer Science||SMA – IPA, SMK**|
|Business Information Systems||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|International Business||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|Business Management & Marketing||All Majors of SMA, SMK|
|The Entrance Test|
|Every candidate must do the entrance test based on given schedule at entrance test card.
|If the candidates pass the entrance test, the candidates should complete payment of tuition fee 1st semester and return the re-registration document at admission office.|
* Senior High Certification from Overseas or International School in Indonesia needs to be legalized by the Department of National Education of Republic Indonesia.
** SMK Details for Computer Science: Technology, Computing, and Design (other major will be reviewed by Faculty of Computer Science)
Notes to Consider:
- Length of study is based on accomplishment of each student.
- Fees will be returned, minus an administration fee, with the following conditions:
- The student fails to graduate from High School (SMTA), or
- The student is accepted and re-registered in a state owned university with BHMN status (UI, UGM, ITB, IPB) due to passing SNMPTN National (Strata 1)
- Regular schedule for classes : 07.30 AM – 05.00 PM
- SCHOLARSHIPS are available.
For new students registration information, please contact:
The Joseph Wibowo Center
Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6 Senayan Jakarta 10270 Indonesia
Telp. : (+62 21) 720 2222 / 720 3333 ext. 3122 – 3123 | 3164
Faks. : (+62 21) 720 8569 / 720 5555
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : international.binus.ac.id
Apply Online Now (recommended for speakers of Indonesian):
Last updated :