“Indonesian Higher Education Institutions are significantly developing and fostering their way to be a part of the Higher Education Globalization”
Prof. Dr. Ir. Achmad Jazidie, M.Eng.
Director of Institutional Affairs and Cooperation
Directorate General of Higher Education
- Due to the globalization of education, competition among universities internationally has increased. There is a need for universities in Indonesia to be closely linked.
- At the national level, there is need for a strategic collaboration among universities in Indonesia to leverage resources for greater high impact academic research that address national issues.
- As a response to increasing challenges in creating and disseminating knowledge, there is a need for strategic collaboration among universities in Indonesia to promote and enhance mobility of research, faculty and student.
National University Network Indonesia is a strategic collaboration between universities in Indonesia with the objective of creating value in academic excellence through mobility of research, faculty and student. NUNI declaration was made on October 21, 2011 through the Transnational of Higher Education Summit (THES) Event, along with 21 members of the University. Also witnessed the signing of the Declaration NUNI by the Director of Institutional Affairs and Cooperation, Director of Institutional Affairs and Cooperation – the Directorate General of Higher Education, and all participants THES that includes industry and universities.
National University Network Indonesia creates opportunities on a scale that each member would not be able to achieve by operating independently or through traditional bilateral collaboration.
A. Research Mobility
- This program promotes cooperation and interaction among faculty members and post graduate students to do research in areas of global and/or national importance.
- Obtaining international grant / funding
- Accelerated research project
- Joint international conference
- Research exchange: international publication
B. Faculty Mobility
- This program promotes exchange of faculty members in the areas of teaching.
- Lecturer exchange for program development
- Academic improvement through sharing knowledge and content via online learning infrastructure
C. Student Mobility
- This program promotes student exchange through collaboration with foreign universities, community service works, and cultural activities for undergraduate students.
- Joint national and international student exchanges
- Joint community service
- Applied education program for community living (international funding)
- Sport and cultural activitie
- Unika Soegijapranata
- Universitas Andalas
- Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta
- Universitas Bina Nusantara
- Universitas Brawijaya
- Universitas Diponegoro
- Universitas Hasanuddin
- Universitas Islam Indonesia
- Universitas Islam Sultan Agung
- Universitas Katolik Indonesia Atma Jaya
- Universitas Kristen Maranatha
- Universitas Kristen Petra
- Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang
- Universitas Padjadjaran
- Universitas Parahyangan
- Universitas Sanata Dharma
- Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Universitas Sumatera Utara
- Universitas Surabaya
- Universitas Udayana
NUNI Executive Office
Dr. Ir. Boto Simatupang, MBP.
Wakil Rektor IV
Stephen G. Kurnia, ST, MM, M.Comm
Web NUNI :
Published at :